M.R.C. Diesel freely guarantees that all work performed will be free of defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of forty five (45) days or two thousand (2000) miles or thirty-two hundred(3200) kilometers, whichever occurs first, from the date of completion of such work, subject to the following conditions.
1. This guarantee shall not apply to any parts, materials, or workmanship which have been subjected to misuse, neglect, road hazard, overload, or accident and/or which have been tampered with or altered outside of M.R.C. Diesel or the specifications and standards set by M.R.C. Diesel Inc.
2. All claims for guarantee as set out shall be submitted to M.R.C. Diesel Inc within fifteen (15) days of discovery or shall be deemed waived.
3. M.R.C. Diesel Inc shall not be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages, i.e. loss of time, loss of vehicle, towing charges, etc.
4. A copy of the repair order must be presented when making claims against this guarantee.
5. This guarantee is limited to the specific components repaired or adjusted at such time, and within those standards established by M.R.C. Diesel Inc for such repairs and/or adjustments. Where repairs are performed at customer request, at any less than M.R.C. Diesel Inc standards, there shall be no guarantee offered.
6. Any warranties on the product sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. The seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and the seller neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said products. Any limitation contained herein does not apply where prohibited by law.
7. M.R.C. Diesel Inc will not offer any warranty on any parts, materials or sublet materials supplied by customer